Waiting for spring to come

. Waiting for spring to come .
- feat. {aii}, Zibska, [ keke ], E.V.E & friends -

Very happy I am at the moment, as I may introduce + The Ugly & Beautiful + aii, as one of my new sponsors. Find their details among the Collabor 'n Support.
The fancy long-ears (animated) and the skin (Omega & more) are my first official blogged items, although I've been using some of the aii creations in the past.

While ZIBSKA has been on my list for a while now, you'll also get to see more men stuff made by her. Her makeups come also with the Catwa and Omega appliers, which make it possible for my head to go crazy.

Within this picture, I've used some of my most fave items of E.V.E and {anc}, along with some pretty [keke] flowers. All being older pretty releases by the creators.

All credit details below the pic.
ROQUAI crim squat 2 (Crimson Set) @ MP & IW

. AVATAR .
{aii} + Cotton Usagi + (different sizes, extra static ear-poses) @ store
:CHEVEUX: M104Hair
{aii} + Allure Skin + @ store
Zibska Folia Makeup & Lips @ WLRP
Zibska Xia Deux Uomo (optional shirt) @ store

. DECOR .
[ keke ] wild snowdrops @ store
E.V.E Ivy Bonsai {Frozen}, {Snowed} @ store
{anc} mist cloud [Heavenlyblue]

. EVENT / LINKS 03/2017 .